Hand Crafted Elegance
Built with 18 gauge stainless steel, The HANA-P Geo features an eco-friendly large single bowl and hand-crafted rounded corners, maximizing your freedom of movement and providing easy maintenance. Using the same manufacturing technique as PEARL's popular HANA Series to create high quality, sustainable sink line.
Its features include a satin finish and a noise-resistant system. The HANA GEO Series stackable design is space-saving, allowing sinks to be transported in the most eco-friendly way of reducing carbon emissions. PEARL will plant a tree for every GEO model sold, which equates to up to 48 pounds of CO2 removal per year.
- Undermount single sink bowls.
- Satin-finished sink bowls.
- StoneGuard™ undercoat sound and vibration deadening.
- 3 1/2" drain opening.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Minimum cabinet width: 33 1/2".
Material & Construction
- Type 304 surgical grade stainless steel - Considered the safest steel on the market.
- 18 Gauge thickness.
- Stainless steel strainers.
- Width: 32"
- Length: 19"
- Depth: 10"
*Shipping dimensions may be different.